From stack overflow
Unable to load Client Print Control!
Everytime, clients wanted to print report by clicking the button print on their report viewer, they always got this error message.
I had spent nearly two weeks to fix this problem.
My environment is:
– Window Server 2003 Standard Edition R2
– Report Server Version 10.X.X.X
– Clients with windowXP SP3
My Solution is:
– Replacing the CAP file (RSClientPrint-x86.cab) in C\Program Files\Microsoft SQL
– Extract the RSClientPrint-x86.cab and destribute it to clients.
Hear is the CAB file: https://sites.google.com/site/narithsite/Home/RSClientPrint-x86.cab?attredirects=0&d=1