So just like BUTSCH.CH discovered here http://www.butsch.ch/post/Event-ID-9518-Source-MSExchangeIS-Bug-Troubleshooting-Assistant-v10.aspx there is a bug in the Microsoft Exchange Troubleshooting Assistant that it doesn’t correctly prompt or assign the path of the log path.
What I did to work around it was instead of having it read the logs and automatically trying to fix it. I clicked on Database Recovery Management, and then Analyze log drive space, and then select a storage group for log move. And then I moved it
Then, I went and manually clicked the Reset log generation number and we were back in business.